Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Letter dated August 18, 1969

 Letter dated August 18, 1969

Dear Doris, I went to Enid yesterday, Pop not so alert, he said he wasn’t ready to come home. I told him we wouldn’t bring him home until he was able. A few days ago he wanted to come. Guess I’ll have to put him in the nursing home after all. Jane coming today. Will let you know what we decide.  The doctor had us go look at the Packrul Manor Convalescent Home. It looks like a hospital, is nice. doctor is going to take him by ambulance. Wednesday I was determined to bring him home but not able to do much myself and Ida has a bad back. We might let him fall he is so weak compared to last time.
Mom

Received your check I haven’t cashed it yet I should send it back. You are too kind. I may send you some things I want you to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment